Google translator helps your website to translate the content in the selected language. Generally Local language website can get benefit from Google translator to explore the website worldwide.
The following steps will help you to get Google translator for your website.
- Open Google translator’s official webpage.
- Click on website translator link.
- Click on add to your website now button.
- Log in using Google account.
- Provide your website info such as a website link and the default website language under the website info tab.
- Customize the plugin settings as per your choice under Plugin Settings tab.
- Click on Get code.
- Place the code in the meta tags in your website before the closing head tag </head>.
- Place rest of the snippet inside the body where the Google translator should be appear.
Let’s understand with the photo tutorial.